- Bible and pen
- Sleeping bag/sheets, pillow, and bath towel (Note: beds are either twin or double)
- Clothes for the week: Modestly styled t-shirts, shorts, pants, jacket and/or sweatshirt. Campers are not allowed to wear tank tops due to the risk of shoulders getting sunburned, even though sunscreen is applied.
- Toiletry Items (i.e., hairbrush, comb, deodorant, shampoo, body soap)
- Beach towel, modest swimsuit, cover up
- Tennis shoes, beach shoes, spare shoes
- Fan, as there is no air-conditioning in the campers’ rooms
- All prescription drugs (must be original containers with the name of the doctor, name and phone number of pharmacy, and detailed instructions)
Campers may also want to bring: Sun Block, Blanket, Hangers, Sunglasses, Insect Repellent, Watch, Alarm Clock
Campers may NOT bring: Electronic Devices, Cell Phones, Candy, Food, Weapons, Drugs, Tobacco, or Money. Any of these items brought to Camp will be taken until Camp is over.